As an Athletic Club Member, you and your family are eligible to participate in many of our yearly, monthly and weekly events, including an annual “Fun Day”. The club also benefits the department by purchasing weight equipment for the bureaus and precincts. We also subsidize entry fees into the AZ Police Games, AZ Police/Fire Games and the Nevada Police Games
Club members receive a discount on all athletic club merchandise, which is displayed near the elevators at Police Headquarters -
620 West Washington Street - Phoenix, AZ 85003
• Associate Member - $78 annually (pro-rated monthly)
• Retired Phoenix - PD member $30 annually (pro-rated monthly)
• Reserve Officer Status - $30 annually (pro-rated monthly)
• Police Volunteer - $30 annually (pro-rated monthly)
• Lifetime Member - $250* (Exclusive to retired sworn or civilian personnel who were PPAC members at the time of retirement)
(Non-Police Personnel; must be sponsored by a committee chair)
On behalf of the Board of Directors and all of our PPAC members, I would like to welcome you to our website. The Phoenix Police Athletic Club is committed to maintaining and organizing fitness events throughout the year. We are constantly creating new events to continue our efforts toward good health and fitness for our officers.
If you have questions or would like to become a member, please reach out to us on our Contact Page. Thank you for you continued support of the Phoenix Police Athletic Club.
- Jeff Rice
Executive Director, PPAC